Let's pretend 2

Scented

You were actually trying to get ingredients into product and were 4-5 batches (maybe 6 or 7) from finally running out of stuff to make bath bombs.

Let's pretend 1) that you really care about this subject lol; 2) that you like to feed my desire for fragrance; and 3) that you can pick something to go with this list ... (not foods as that moves as fast as a snail here). I'm not asking for best sellers because that varies by region, state, county, mile. I'm looking for variety (not because it's the spice of life, but because I like to be different.)

So the list (what was renamed will be somewhat described):

Allure (Soft, gentle, perfumy and feminine)

Balance (hard to describe, but a mix of EOs ... sorta unisex)

Bubblegum

Calypso Orchid

Chanel No. 5

Endless Love

Goddess

Grapefruit Jasmine

Kai

Kimono

Lavender

Lilac

Luscious Lemon (the curd)

Lustful Thoughts (a different take on strawberry)

Pure Seduction

Sandalwood Rose

Sensuous (Amberish and Muskish)

Solace (needs a better name for basil, sage & mint)

Sweet Pea

Sweet Violets

Tahiti Temptation (too long really) -- (Lime and ginger)

Victorian Rhapsody (a violet symphony)

So I'm looking at doing Patch & Amber, maybe patch honey (if I can handle it lol), Bella Muse is interesting and so is Carpe Diem and Zen Tea could be fun, but there's a Cherry Blossom I could do and well if I listed every FO it would be way too long ... so what's the list missing?

TIA for your input!

So, where's the chocolate??? Chocolate Amber from SC or Chocolate Serendipities from Southern Soapers. For a vanilla, have you ever tried Bourbon de Vanille from SS? Fantastic! Oh, I just thought of another one. Ambre de Nepal from SW. A gorgeous amberish scent. Dang, now I want to make some of those. :drool: (Yes, I tend to lean toward the more expensive, lol). You have some great scents listed. So when do these go on your website????

When I can figure out how to get them on there lol!

Bourbon de Vanille!!!! I've got that!!

The Ambre is on the list ... and chocolate ... well that's that foody stuff that a snail will beat lol!

Now I need a shorter name than Bourbon de Vanille lol! Got one?

Did patch honey and it's probably going to get called Queen Bee.

When I can figure out how to get them on there lol!

Bourbon de Vanille!!!! I've got that!!

The Ambre is on the list ... and chocolate ... well that's that foody stuff that a snail will beat lol!

Now I need a shorter name than Bourbon de Vanille lol! Got one?

Did patch honey and it's probably going to get called Queen Bee.

I suggest - just Queen B...lol

vanilla mint sells well for me.

I do a straight chocolate that has cocoa butter in it that I call hot chocolate.

The thing I hate with the food FO's is that they turn brown.:sad2: Vanilla is a dark chocolate brown, and of course so is the chocolate, OMH went tan (I put oats and honey in that one!

My bath bomb selection has plummeted since the holidays and I really need to make some new fragrances.

I did some from AH that were fab last year - Lemon verbena, vanilla lace, cucumber mint, da lime in da coconut, and raspberry!

Well we have a cream color for the Bourbon de Vanille, but even Madagascar Vanilla Beans is too long lol. If it goes brown on me I may just call it turd ball. Seriously though I hope it won't brown too much but likely it will and I couldn't find my vanilla stabilizer to see what it would do.