Patch Amber fans

Scented

I like some names that aren't completely descriptive...

When reading the scent description, the word that stuck out to me was 'hypnotic'. Some, I'm sure for marketing reasons, don't like names that don't give the consumer an idea of what it smells like... so that might not work. But I like it, and it would catch my eye.

Actually it's not an ol' Hippy butt fragrance.

MA I'd never get you to appreciate the patch lol, but see Kymber was talking about this stuff and Lovely Lathers made a cream in it so I went a little crazy awhile back (glad I did given the cost of it now lol). This amber and patch mix is divine. The name's just too long and patch amber isn't that appealing for a label lol.

Hypnotic, yes, that it is. I will consider that. I like it much better than the big O.

Actually it's not an ol' Hippy butt fragrance.

MA I'd never get you to appreciate the patch lol, but see Kymber was talking about this stuff and Lovely Lathers made a cream in it so I went a little crazy awhile back (glad I did given the cost of it now lol). This amber and patch mix is divine. The name's just too long and patch amber isn't that appealing for a label lol.

Hypnotic, yes, that it is. I will consider that. I like it much better than the big O.

Girlie, I do appreciate Patch- have you checked the prices on EO lately? :shocked2: I've always called it an "aquired" taste, meaning- you love it or hate it. Like good scotch. You dig? LMAO!!

I do LOVE Amber. So regal and sensual~ IMO.

I like the Hypnotic- or Hypnotized. Niiiiiiiiice!

You can always give it a naughty name- for label appeal.

Meaning rated NR-17-- not XXX. :tongue2:

Forget the EO! The price of this FO went up to that golden price range (not that it will keep me from buying), just should have smuggled more into the pad before the cost increase lol.

Patch should be loved by all ... guess if they knew it has aphrodisiac qualities they might all love it :o .

You know, I sure wish I could grow this stuff and distill it myself, but not much grows on brick and concrete except weeds and Ivy lol.

I'm not knocking hypnotic, just thinking I can't use hypnotic poison now lol.

Loves me some black licorice and pumpkin pie is pretty damn good too. Screw glazed donuts though, even though I have seen what they do to a male ... and it was pretty hilarious. (May have scarred me for life lol.)

HA HA.. funny you say that.

http://mafiachixrule.com/2008/03/18/in-the-pink.aspx

I did a paper about this once- a long, long time ago.

I have another submission- Hysteria. Do a Google on the word origin- interesting read. :tongue2: