Cierra Candles Closing

NattyCat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order got here, all fine except that one bottle of dye leaked. I e-mailed them about it last night. I love the Peach Magnolia Raspberry FO - I'd better order more before they close, or I'll be tracking it down somewhere else!

No response yet re: the leaking dye, so I don't know if it will be replaced or the cost refunded or what, or if I'm just SOL. (Anyone know a good way to get dye off soap molds? I don't want my soaps to be an undiluted honey color! :grin2: ) I did go ahead and place another order - I need a round soap mold for the shaving soap I'm going to try, they had it, and things are now 50% off. I also got some more White Sands FO (the Peach Magnolia Raspberry was all sold out, dang it - grama, I'll be checking out Alabaster, because I love the scent!). I just wish there was more of a description of the White Sands - I like the scent, but can't really pick out individual notes.

No response yet re: the leaking dye, so I don't know if it will be replaced or the cost refunded or what, or if I'm just SOL. (Anyone know a good way to get dye off soap molds? I don't want my soaps to be an undiluted honey color! :grin2: ) I did go ahead and place another order - I need a round soap mold for the shaving soap I'm going to try, they had it, and things are now 50% off. I also got some more White Sands FO (the Peach Magnolia Raspberry was all sold out, dang it - grama, I'll be checking out Alabaster, because I love the scent!). I just wish there was more of a description of the White Sands - I like the scent, but can't really pick out individual notes.

Bunkie, fragrance oil can get dye off.

Also, Tennessee has a great Peach Magnolia Raspberry.

Bunkie, fragrance oil can get dye off.

Also, Tennessee has a great Peach Magnolia Raspberry.

Thanks, Meredith! I'll give it a try. I'll check out Tennessee for the Peach Magnolia Raspberry, too - good to know there's more than one supplier out there where I can replenish.

I am so glad I decided to take advantage of these prices. I kept contemplating due to some of the negative things posted. I got in on the 50% off. I got notification today that my items have been shipped and should be here 5/6. I'm hoping it all arrives in one piece now. I'm sort of kicking myself that I didn't buy more.

I never did get a response about my broken bottle of dye. It did come off my soap molds, though (thank you, Meredith!), and in the grand scheme of things, I'm not going to get worked up over a bottle of dye. I'm waiting on my order of more soap molds and more FO.