ISO Chai Tea from Patticakes

chevcher

See how popular you are :D I will order a sample from them. I have been all over the place trying to match that since you closed. I'm glad you answered all of mine (and others) questions,there were so many rumours about who you may or may not have sold your formulas to and it's been driving me crazy trying to track it down :tongue2: Thank you so much ! maybe you could do pre-buys once in awhile ? I would be interested in that .

P.S sorry about the ghost thing;)

Thought I would share-I mixed 50/50 OT Yuzu and Ms. Randy Vanilla Bean today and just finished pouring. This is the Vanilla Grapefruit I've been looking for since Patti went out of business. I'm in Grapefruit heaven here, lol. This is the best of the best in Vanilla Grapefruit. I also did a mix of 2 parts OT Yuzu to 1 part TSW Blushing Jasmine but haven't poured it yet. Excellent scent but I don't have any of Patti's left so I can't compare. I do know it's better than any Grapefruit Jasmine I've tried and I've tried about all that I've found from different suppliers. Patti if you read this, here's a big THANK YOU and a big hug. You've gone way above being generous.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, based on this thread I ordered from brambleberry for the first time. I've been looking for a good chai tea and a grapefruit. So I purchased the chai tea and the yuzu along with some others( Pumkin spice, pumpkin pie, frank and myrhh, dragon's blood, christmas spice, indian sandlewood, dark rich chocolate). They all smell wonderful OOB! I'm trying them in 6006 container candles.

Patti-

May I ask what ratio your husband's recipe was for the yuzu and vanilla bean? Did it smell of mostly the yuzu? Thank you so much for letting everyone know about these. It was very kind of you! Can't wait to pour all of these, I have high hopes based on the OOB! TIA

• 6 months later...