ISO Chai Tea from Patticakes

chevcher

I got this scent from her before she went out of business,and I'll be darned if I can find a Chai that rocks as good as this one. I heard that she sold to another company, but never found out who that business was ! I am getting desperate, I hoarded what candles I had left of this & I'm down to my last one :shocked2:

any info would be greatly appreciated

I was told to check them out,so I will order a sample. I've ordered samples of chai tea from quite a few suppliers, but none of them smell or throw like Patticakes. I had an 8 oz. jar burning outside on my porch, and my mailman said he could smell it across the street ! if worse comes to worse,I still have a scant amount in the bottle I could send in to have duped. If that's the case, I will sell some to anyone that's as desperate as I am:D .

I'll keep you all posted.

I've done the same bought from a ton of suppliers and none of them even came close to Patticakes Chai Tea or their Vanilla Grapefriut or Grapefruit Jasmine. I would for sure buy some if you had it duped!!!

I was told to check them out,so I will order a sample. I've ordered samples of chai tea from quite a few suppliers, but none of them smell or throw like Patticakes. I had an 8 oz. jar burning outside on my porch, and my mailman said he could smell it across the street ! if worse comes to worse,I still have a scant amount in the bottle I could send in to have duped. If that's the case, I will sell some to anyone that's as desperate as I am:D .

I'll keep you all posted.

Grapefruit Jasmine.

Now did you really have to go and say that!?

Dammit!

I have tried every GJ out there and none is even on the same planet as PC's was.

Several folks were wanting the original VS scent, Victoria. A very small amount, less than .5 oz, was sent to Brent at Tennessee. He duped it, I made a candle, then sent it to a friend who knew what the original smelled like. She said it was true. He now carries it and in perfume, it's my best seller, month after month. If you've still got a smidgen of PC's GJ, you'd better not tell me where you've got it hidden. I will beat your door down to find it.

You might ask Brent if he will dupe it for you.

Sorry Sliverofwax, But you got that right there isn't a GJ out there even on the same planet. I really REALLY miss that FO. I don't think I have any left but I'm going to check to be sure. What's the cost on having something like this duped anyone know?

Grapefruit Jasmine.

Now did you really have to go and say that!?

Dammit!

I have tried every GJ out there and none is even on the same planet as PC's was.

Several folks were wanting the original VS scent, Victoria. A very small amount, less than .5 oz, was sent to Brent at Tennessee. He duped it, I made a candle, then sent it to a friend who knew what the original smelled like. She said it was true. He now carries it and in perfume, it's my best seller, month after month. If you've still got a smidgen of PC's GJ, you'd better not tell me where you've got it hidden. I will beat your door down to find it.

You might ask Brent if he will dupe it for you.

Okay I'm doing it !! Is this Tennesse candle supplies you're talking about ? I don't want to send this precious gold off to the wrong person:shocked2:

That way, if it passes approval you all can share in the joy and happiness:bliss: :bliss:

I am game, if Cheryl says it's the same - It will be. I think she sleeps with that sample under her pillow, dreaming of finding it again! LOL

The Vanilla grapefruit sounds devine...dupe it too! Hey if you can't find it and no one owns the "formula" I say go for it.

Okay I'm doing it !! Is this Tennesse candle supplies you're talking about ? I don't want to send this precious gold off to the wrong person:shocked2:

That way, if it passes approval you all can share in the joy and happiness:bliss: :bliss:

Yes, Brent at Tennessee, but contact him first and make sure he's willing to do it. I can't remember the details, but my friend had a smidgen of Victoria perfume which she sent him and he duped it from that. Once it was duped, he sent her an ounce, I think it was, and we shared it. I don't remember what she made with her share. I did the candle bit. It's an awesome scent, and in candles, it lingers for a couple of days after the candle is blown out. It's really an unbelievable oil.

I can't remember how long it took him to dupe it.

Regarding PC's Grapefruit Jasmine, I got so frustrated one day I called 4 or 5 manufacturers to see if I could track down who formulated PC's oils. I couldn't find anyone who had even heard of her. That's when I gave it up for a lost cause.

I've got a precious body frosting in Grapefruit Jasmine that I'm hoarding. I might see if it can be duped from that. Oh, the joy!

I didn't sell my product codes or where I got the scents from because no one offered me the amount of $ that I was asking. Not alot...just enough for all my efforts to go out and test several and I mean several scents. So, I just kept my list for myself if I ever wanted to open another store.

For the Chai Tea.....go to Bramble Berry, I think they are selling Cybilla's scents there. She and I were both from Texas and we got several of our scents from the same supplier. You should be able to match ours to hers.

The Grapefruit Vanilla was made here at our store, my husbands mixture. It was simply Yuzu and Vanilla Bean.

Hope this helps you...I am not a ghost....just someone that needed to go back to a real job that had insurance.

Thanks for all the nice compliments....I really enjoyed my work when we were up and running. Who knows, I might start up another fragrance oil company.

Patti aka Patticakesoaps:cool2:

Hey I hear you on the insurance - I am soooooo over cobra and soon - it will be over too! I don't know how small business owners do it, really - I guess they are either in awesome health and don't need, want, or are offered decently priced insurance or they just bit the bullet and fork over the big bucks for the insurance.

That was very kind of you to step out and assist those in want/need of your fragrances! If you ever open up shop again, I am sure you will have customers lined up at your door!

Take Care ~ Abbie:-)

Hey how about the grapefruit jasmine?

Yes, what about the GJ? I am intrigued by this one. I have never smelled this combo before and its sounding wonderful! Thank you for the info on the Chai Tea, that is appreciated!

That's very generous of you to give up that info! Was your Yuzu the same then as most other Yuzu's out there? You probably can't answer that can you, since you probably haven't smelled everyone elses..LOL...duh!

OMG Patti!!! It's so nice to hear from you. I loved your oils so much and miss doing business with you. You were a great supplier and you're so sweet to let me know about your Vanilla Grapefruit. It was totally awesome. As soon as you said Yuzu, I had a "duh" moment, lol. Of course it was Yuzu, how did I not know that; I love Yuzu. So many suppliers have Vanilla Grapefruit but none compare to yours. Thank You! It's good to know you're ok, and I'm glad you came to the board. And if you ever go back in business, I'll be there for sure ordering. Take care and don't be a stranger :smiley2: