Sweet Pea/Plumeria

joyofsoycandle

is it just me, or do these both smell like some kind of toothpaste LOL. Thats what it keeps reminding me of, and I HATE those scents!! They give me a headache, and stink!! WHY do people like those scents? lol

I love both of these scents but like the Plumeria the best because it is stronger to me than Sweet Pea. They don't smell like toothpaste to me -- not at all. lol I just tested Peaks Plumeria in the Calsoy CB-3 and it throws great! I love that scent. I hope others will too. I am starting to think that I must have an "open nose". :grin2:

FINALLY ... someone else besides me who can't stand the smell of Sweet Pea! It nauseates me! But I make it because it sells. When I use my spring-type clothespins to hold my wick in place during pouring, I'm tempted to put one on my NOSE! :eek:

LOL I HATE IT!! LOL I tried the one from the candle source. And its ok, i havent tested it yet, just poured it tonight. YUCK! lol. Plumeria smells like stronger toothpaste to me LOL not a minty toothpaste, not sure how to explain it...just like a sweet toothpaste LOL I know i must be insane lol. :P No florals for me....icky poo! lol :tongue2:

Great ... I've had so many requests for Sweet Pea & am getting ready to test some. Don't ya just hate it when you have a popular fo & hate to pour it!?! I don't really care for very many florals, but Plumeria is a top fave for me. Although, I have had a few that I didn't like .. it has to smell JUST like BBW. For my all time hate list: rose, lavender & patchouli. All 3 give me a massive headache & I can't get 'em out of my house fast enough.

Susan.