Tahitian Tiare by Yankme

I just looked through my samples of SW and remembered I had made a batch of TT of my sample already. They are the only one I know of, it smells great. Couldn't you just buy a small amount to make one candle to be sure you like it? Maybe someone in the classies has some they can sell you.

It's been a long time since I smelled it but it smells extremely floral and yes the gardenia is in there but it is a nice scent. I'm am not sure it would do well in a candle for some reason.

I hope someone has a better alternative for ya.

Ok, dont shoot me, but I bought a Yankee, whoops, I mean Yankmee:p in this scent yesterday for the salon. It smells sooo good and I normally dont like their scents at all. I dont think it smells like gardenia at all. But it is VERY soft. Now I am wanting to buy it for soap.

Not that it would help, but 15% off TSW site this week. You need to be a member to get the newsletter. Like I said, it won't help much ... you can keep part of one of your body parts though lol.

I think the TSW 15% off sale was for yesterday only???????

oh I'm sorry you didn't get a friendly answer - yes they do say "hello" which throws me, but I've always had wonderful conversations. Yanno, Tish & Mike answer their own phones so maybe that's not their forte. But like I said, they've always been wonderful with my zillion questions - even when I called 2 times in as many days to see if I could pick up an order instead of paying shipping...

It does accelerate like a mo-fo if I recall correctly... but yes indeedy it smells lovely.

TSW sale was for yesterday only. I just called. Did not even answer in a professional manner. Just said hello, said there will be more sales. Not very friendly IMO!

This surprises me. I have talked with Tish on the phone before and she was very professional.

The only thing that bites is that we can't pickup! I guess they run the business out of their home and do not want customers coming and going. I know several other smaller FO companies stopped pickups. I am sure you can run into all sorts of problems having customers coming to your home unannounced, etc.

They used to be practically neighbors of mine. But it's an insurance thing - their insurance doesn't cover customers on the property. And I imagine allowing that (increased coverage, plus personnel & set up) would increase their overhead which would then result in higher costs for us... So I'll pay shipping...

I see that Geluminations has it (creativeilluminations.com)

for $14.96/lb. Dont know how it is (the dupe or the original)

I have used this company for BBW dupes and they were exact.

I do notice that sales are usually gone in a day or two on this site.

Eve