Orchid bars

SatinDucky

Well, here's the mess...I do believe it might turn out to be soap :shocked2: It's still very soft, as in I could stick my finger through it if not careful. I was able to cut and clean them up some, as long as they're handled VERY gently...lol. I'll set them or the rack and forget 'em and maybe in a month or two they'll harden up. If not, then I know I still didn't use enough lye :rolleyes2

Surprisingly I only spotted a couple small air bubbles and the inside has an interesting marbled look. Not that it shows in the pictures much :)

post-27-139458445108_thumb.jpg

Well, ya see... that's the thing. This was my mess...

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69530

The Orchid is from Aztec. The purple was Hot Cherry Pink, a lot of it apparently...lol. The FIRST time I swirled it ITP with that and a violet color, but by the end, all color was gone so I globbed someout, added color and globbed back in :rolleyes2

I made it on the 27th and left it in the mold for a couple days. Very soft. Maybe it's the excess water that hasn't dried or maybe too little lye. I'll just wait and see...LOL

*I looked for the first gallery post where it was dumped in the crock pot, then into the mold, but didn't see it...