isnt this neat ?

*Dee*

Wow, thanks for posting this. I have been looking for something like that for a while. I ended up having to drum up something. I will definitely be ordering those. I have not been on their site in a while. They must be fairly new on there though. Thanks again! :cheesy2:

I don't have the carrying case, but my mom went to Michael's/Hobby Lobby about a year ago and in the bead/jewelry dept. they have the container's that look similar to the website from what I can tell. They are about 1 1/2 round clear plastic containers, the top container has a lid on it and the other containers just screw onto the bottom of the container that has has the lid. It was originally meant for the jewelry makers in order for them to seperate the beads from one another. My mom carry's hers in her purse w/business cards of course and when people that know her says Hi! What have you been up to? That is all it takes and there she goes - Mom says Oh, I have been making candles and then the people get interested and mom starts pulling stuff out of her purse and next thing you know we are home pouring candles from the order we just took. Everyone usually finds a scent they like and then turns around and gets one or their sister or someone else. We have taken small labels, I can't remember the size, I am thinking it is address labels size or smaller and put them around on the side of each container stating the FO. They look pretty cool, because in the spring/summer - she will have it w/pastel colors: pink, blue, green, yellow and purple. Then there's the 4th of July: red, white, blue. Halloween time: orange, purple, black. I know you guys get the idea. You just have to make sure that your wax is not too hot when you pour it into the small plastic containers. I don't know how much mom spent for it, I know it was cheap. Here where we live, in the Sunday paper - almost every Sunday there is a coupon for Michael's/Hobby Lobby and you can get usually 50% off a regular price item, so that makes them extremely cheap. Mom has even went on line and signed up for them to e-mail her coupons and she gets them every Sunday. Sorry, this was so long. :)

I tried the little tins (watchmaker cases or something like that I think they were called) I purchased through a co-op several years ago. They were great sample things, but I noticed after several months the fragrance was all but gone. I'm guessing that the ones from candles and supplies is the plastic that won't suck the fragrance out, but you have to watch with organizer type cases that are plastic

I finally got around to ordering mine this afternoon. Can't wait till it gets here. I got the large one.

I would be interested in knowing how the scent holds up in the containers. I sent them an email a couple of weeks to see if they had a pic closer up to see what the labels looked like on the containers but they didn't have a pic. I have the tin case from bittercreek the smaller one, it was a nice size at the time I got it but I think it's time for an upgrade.

• 1 month later...

I have the one from Bittercreeksouth and now that I have it full I can barely smell anything. I am not sure if it is because the tins are soo small or if the scents mingle with each other....all I smell when I open one to smell is Vanilla Latte from bertsheavenscent. It took over all the other scents, so unfortunately I can't use mine.....A neat idea maybe I need to try candles and supplies.