C-3 on the west coast

Nobody does anymore. I contacted Cargill directly and they said GenWax is the only distributor left here. There used to be one in Washington, but not any more....or you have to head East, where shipping is more than paying the price at Gen Wax.

I'm in San Francisco as well and used to order from genwax. I tried Accusoy 24 for votives with wax I purchased at Swans in Washington on a trip last year. I just ordered large box from their new El Monte (southern Cal) location, as per pound price is less than genwax's V1 Cargill wax with shipping added. Heard their container wax may be nice as well.

I'm in San Francisco as well and used to order from genwax. I tried Accusoy 24 for votives with wax I purchased at Swans in Washington on a trip last year. I just ordered large box from their new El Monte (southern Cal) location, as per pound price is less than genwax's V1 Cargill wax with shipping added. Heard their container wax may be nice as well.

yep I am about to try out the ACCU-SOY10

Is shipping from Washington more expensive if you have it shipped from ElMonte which may include tax?

I use C-3 and don't ever do 2nd pours, but I do heat gun the top to get rid of the circular cracks if they appear. I do also use USA and pour on the cool side which makes the tops smooth.

I really haven't done a 2nd pour on any soy wax since I started using the heat gun.

I just saw this on Brambleberry's site. www.brambleberry.com

Is this a one pour soy wax?

I think you'll find differing opinions on whether it "needs" USA or not. I like to use it because the tops stay very smooth after burning, C-3 tends to look ugly IMO after burns without USA. It also helps with the circular cracks that C-3 is famous for.