Need help with cranberry/pine combo scent

Candlebuddy

I have a customer who requested a scent combo of cranberry/pine for their signature sent. I tested NG's Cranberry Balsam but it was not strong enough for them.

Does anyone know where I can find this type of scent or a similar one - is there a scent that could possibly pass for a cranberry/pine scent? I don't want to mix scents if I don't have too.

If you can help me, I'd really appreciate it . . . I'm in a bit of a bind. Thanks so much.

Thanks everyone for your help - I will try mixing what I have.

I'm using KY125 and using 1.5oz per pound of wax. I love NG oils and don't understand why they think it's not strong enough.

I also recieved a response from someone suggesting BCN. I'm going to order that today. Another suggestion was Tri-state; they carry a Cranberry Balsam, however, in the description it says that it's a cranberry scent with cedar . . . interesting.

Thanks again.

Thanks everyone for your help - I will try mixing what I have.

I'm using KY125 and using 1.5oz per pound of wax. I love NG oils and don't understand why they think it's not strong enough.

I also recieved a response from someone suggesting BCN. I'm going to order that today. Another suggestion was Tri-state; they carry a Cranberry Balsam, however, in the description it says that it's a cranberry scent with cedar . . . interesting.

Thanks again.

Candle buddy where in Ohio do you live? I thought about making this myself. Tried mixing it last year but the Pine was all wrong. Now I've got Peaks Spruce Christmas, I may try again! If your close to Dover, let's meet! We'll have lunch and get high on sniffing candles! :laugh2: