I`m switching...

You can certainly use the same fragrances. It's not like gel where you have to test for polarity or anything like that, but it will burn and perhaps throw differently than paraffin. Keep in mind the rapidly increasing price of soy as you change over.

Some may not throw the same in soy as they do in paraffin. If, when you purchased them, the supplier indicated the FOs were for use in both waxes, then you can feel pretty good about it. But you still will have to test them, regardless. Nothing will blow up if some of them don't throw as well as you'd like. :wink2:

Just talked to my paraffin dealer and its going up to 70.00 for 55 lbs. and shes about 55 miles from me.

hmm... just looked at another candle supplier not tooooo far from me..

Cargill NatureWax C-3...15.95 and , paraffin 13.95

Might need to change dealers.

you would be smart right now to stick with your paraffin.

I was thinking the same as Carol K. . . If you are used to paraffin and got the testing conquered with wicking and know your oils throw well, why change a good thing? I started with a paraffin blend 7 years ago and switched to a soy blend now going on 4 years, testing consumed me! I am a testing ho and have embraced the challenge but be prepared for the difference. In my opinion it is like comparing apples to oranges. It is a great challenge and worth it if you are up for it. I am not being negative but with the soy issues in full force I would stick with what you know works and tweak it if needed.