Todays Craft Show...

Well it was better than expected..

At least for me. I was very happy with my sales today. :cool2:

I did have many repeat customers and got 2 more fundraisers booked.:D

All my sales were paid in cash, except 1, which they charged.

Usually I have many charged sales, but not today..

I did sell more 8oz candles today than my 16oz ones. People bought, but in smaller quantities and went for the lower prices.

One guy, 2 tables down from me, packed up at 11:30 and left. He did not sell a thing. Also heard many other vender's complaining about the good crowd that was there, but no one was buying.

What I did see selling was: alot of soap, dog treats, fudge and dip mixes! :wink2:

Glad to hear you had a great show. I had a show this weekend too but mine was not so good. I barely made my booth fee back but at least I made it back. They had about 5 or 6 candle vendors there and there were only maybe 20 total craft booths when they advertised over 40-50. They put me right next to another candle vendor at that and this vendor happened to have a rather small booth on the other side of them allowing for a good traffic flow around their booth. Thus, I watched them sell candle after candle after candle when I did not sell even ONE candle....NOT ONE!!! I made my money off of aroma ornies and that's it. Wasn't worth my time. To add to it, it was cold and windy even though it was under a pavillion.....oh well....I suppose you win some you lose some.

LovelyLathers- Glad to hear you did well!!:cool2:

Mothertohaley- So Sorry..:undecided That sucked that they stuck you next to a candle maker.. Not right.. I hope you complained!! Hang in there.

I did notice at my show that the amount of candle-makers was maybe 4 out of 100. Which shocked me, as these shows are usually full of them, as it was not juried.

NO MIA BELLA or Candlewealth either!!! LOL Whahoo..:soap baby dance:

Off to my other show now!! I will post later on how this one went..

Well todays show was pretty good.

It was a fundraiser show and a big % of sales went to MS.

I made a little $$ , they made some $$, and everyone was happy.

Motherofhaley, thanks for sending the money fairy,

the money I raised selling candles today is going to to help MS..:cool2:

Glad your show went well.

I had one too but the weather was bad and most of the customers were lookers rather than spendors. At least I made more than my booth fee and the gas out there (it was out of town). But half the vendors were for jewelry. And I noticed that vendors that sold similar items were grouped together. All the jewelers were together. Needless to say I am not doing that show again.

Well todays show was pretty good.

It was a fundraiser show and a big % of sales went to MS.

I made a little $$ , they made some $$, and everyone was happy.

Motherofhaley, thanks for sending the money fairy,

the money I raised selling candles today is going to to help MS..:cool2:

Islandgirl, I'm glad that you did well and thank you from all of us with MS :D