Perfect Lip Balm Labels

eugenia

For standard tubes. I finally found them, LOL. Glossy white 1.9 x 2" from onlinelabels.com #OL5051WS

They stay on! They wrap all the way around, overlap, so you start with the blank end. No more taping over labels them on. These look great!

e

Hey E thanks for posting. I looked at online labels with the # you provided and they say 1.9 X 2.5"...are these the ones or is there another that is 1.9 X 2.0?

Yes, you are correct 1.9 X 2.5. Sorry about that! The overlap makes them stay on as it's sticking to itself.

e

• 10 months later...

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I cannot get these labels to work for me. It may be my printer. I have the onlinelabels 1.9 x 2.5 for lip balm. I try to enter the specifications per onlinelabels website but Avery will not accept those numbers so I end up using the 8371 template and moving it around some. When the labels print, each label is situated differently within each space, eventually being over the line. I hope I have described my problem without sounding like a dim wit. Any help would be most appreciated as I am about ready to throw my printer out the window.

Juggy, have you tried just full sheets and cutting them with scissors?

I use either the standard 1.8" x 1.8" square from online label or full sheets and cut with my paper cutter.

Works like a charm, and you can size the label template to your tube specifications very easily without much waste. This is grand if you use oval tubes or the tall, slim variety.

Thanks for the reply Mystical. No I haven't used that size or tried a fullsheet yet. I am hoping the 1.9 x 2.5 will work because I have a whole bunch of them. What kind of printer do you use? I have a Dell inkjet that is about 5 yrs old. I know I need to get a new one cause the color never comes out right either. I have so many label and printing issues!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Eugenia, for sharing this info. I ordered the labels and they work great! I ordered white and clear. I have only used the clear because I color my lip balm and wanted the color to show through. Thanks again!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Rae

• 3 months later...