What are your weekend soap plans?

LovelyLathers

I made some salt soap, hope it turned out right. :undecided I unmolded it aftera about 5 hours in the mold (in my Kelsei) and then this morning I took them off the bottom of the mold and they seem really soft, hope they harden up.

I am making another batch of Peaks BRV this morning.

TexasBrat, I can't wait to see your salt bars. Pics! Pics! We need pics! And yes, they'll harden, don't worry, lol. Mine are only a week old and they have hardened up considerably.

Carebear, so sorry to hear about the strep. That's no fun for anyone, but especially for kids.

Yuk! I hope they feel better fast and that you don't get it. Soaping is not as important as your children!
Well, tied for first maybe... LOL.

They are both feeling well enough to torment each other & me today, which by tomorrow I will think was a good thing - but today I'm not enjoying. LOL.

(it was easier when they just laid in bed moaning, but then I felt soooo bad for them!)

TexasBrat, I can't wait to see your salt bars. Pics! Pics! We need pics! And yes, they'll harden, don't worry, lol. Mine are only a week old and they have hardened up considerably.

Carebear, so sorry to hear about the strep. That's no fun for anyone, but especially for kids.

I'll try to take a pic tomorrow, they aren't anything pretty, no colors or anything. I'm glad to know that they do harden up over time.

TexasBrat, yes they require the normal curing time as any cp soap.

Carebear, isn't that always the way? When they don't pick on each other you know for sure they're really really sick. When it starts up again, you know they're starting to get better, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...