My new mold :) CP lick me all over

dirtybirdsoaps

I just had to brag. Im so excited, for my bday my dad made me a new soap mold so I had to try it out! :yay: This is my first time trying swirls, I don't think they turned out too bad......I hope it holds it's color though (celestial neon pink and neon purple) This is a CP batch scented with NG's Lick me all over.....HUGE seller in candles so I figured I'd try to CP it since I didnt get my new oils yet from BW.

post-6556-139458443147_thumb.jpg

post-6556-13945844315_thumb.jpg

post-6556-139458443154_thumb.jpg

post-6556-139458443156_thumb.jpg

post-6556-139458443159_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the new mold and also for your very first swirls, they look terrific! Beautiful colors too.

I've soaped Lick Me All Over a few times now and is always a good seller. I use just a tad under 1 oz. ppo and as the weeks go by and it dries more, my soap takes on a pink hue, but that just makes it look more yummy!

Thanks everyone :D I can't wait to unmold it! I think its a little too soft right now. Mine takes a little longer to harden since I keep it vegan and use more of the softer oils. It's so hard to be patient.

Nice mold! I think your swirls are great!

I'm asking (no I didn't read the other posts sorry!) whose Lick Me All Over did you use? I guess I was thinking NG's wasn't CP-able, but that sure looks like it is.

Thank you Scented, I can't wait to get those colors from the co-op to try some others :D The bottle and website said it was CP safe when I bought it so I sure hope it is LOL I didnt have any problems with this batch so I hope it turns out ok.