JS Body Butter - New Directions Aromatics Body Butter

DonnaPatrick

I've read that these 2 suppliers have the same or similar body butter base. I looked on the sites & the ingredients seem the same. I was thinking of trying one of them, until I read the reviews. On JS, they seem to love this stuff. On NewDirections, they love the consistency, but can't get past the "smell" of the base, even after scenting it. I currently use WSP's Body Butter base & although I love it, it too is hard to cover the smell of the base & therefore I cannot offer it in every scent. The lighter scents just don't cut it. I don't want to have the same situation with either of these 2 places. Does anyone here have any feedback on either of these 2 butters from these 2 suppliers? Thanks all:D

I love JS body butter and mousse. That is all I use now. I tweak the mousse with a little shea and mango. the body butter, I just add scent and some cyclo for glide. There is no nasty smell with either of these bases. As a matter of fact, I need to order more, almost out.