Fundraiser HELP........

Carlena

Save it to your desktop. Then right click it. One the menu that pops up there should be a choice that says "Open With". Choose Microsoft Works Spreadsheet (if you have that, which I am almost certain you would). It should open right up.

NEVERMIND..That won't work correctly. The formating will change. Sorry that I couldn't help.

southern.scents(wrote)

Save it to your desktop. Then right click it. One the menu that pops up there should be a choice that says "Open With". Choose Microsoft Works Spreadsheet (if you have that, which I am almost certain you would). It should open right up.

I tried this earlier & opened it up in PDF form.....and now when i right click on it from my desktop it doesnt ask me anymore - it just goes right to 'trying' to open it up in PDF....grrrrrr & now my puter is performing an illegal operation.....i have even tried to re-open it from the actual site(the fundraiser forms)and it goes right to my PDF form.....it doesnt ask me like it did in the beginning....is there a way to reset that?

So, do i even try downloading openface or not?

Thanks!

~Carlena~

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I could open it, copy it and paste it onto an e-mail and send it to you. I'm not sure if that will help you or not, but maybe you could figure out how to paste it from the e=mail to a program that you do have on your computer.

I'll try to send you one, ok? If it works, I'll do the same to the rest. Just let me know.

Good luck!

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I just got your email of it.....

Thank You so much......!!

My hubby today at his work could open it & made copies of them for me & i had him copy/paste them into Paint & email them to me from there & i got it.....and i got yours.....LOL

Okay i just brought up Microsoft Works & pasted it in there & its very un-readable. Fuzzy.....any suggestions on that?

Thanks Everyone!

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

flightoffancyIf you right click on the file and then choose properties you should be able to change which program to use for opening the file.

I'm guessing that your little box for "always open this type of file" was checked when you decided to open it as a pdf.

okay i right clicked on the file on the cauldron - went to properties & all it said there was General(told how many pixels, bytes, when it was created, etc. etc)nothing else.....Now when i saved it to my desktop & i right click on it from there it comes up i clicked on Properties, it has General, Summary, Statistics, Contents & Custom.....

I sent you another e-mail. Not sure what to do if this one doesn't work...lol. I'm not really an expert at this computer thing....lol.

I would suggest that you e-mail Doneen at the candle cauldron if this doesn't work. I'm sure she will help you out.

Good luck!:)

Well, I'm gonna :tiptoe: away from this....its driving me nuts! I can open it in Microsoft Works under Word Processor but its so fuzzy, blurry i cannot read it.......

I did email Doneen - and if i find anything out on this I will post it on here so in case someone else has an 'irratating' computer like i do......:)

Thanks Everyone.....Gotta get off & get little ones to beddy bye.....

~Carlena~

Okay I heard from Doneen, she said this:

Hi Carlena,

If you don’t have Excel, you can open the forms (spreadsheets) in a program called Open Office at this website: http://www.openoffice.org

I’ve never used that program myself but other people have told me it works with Excel files. HTH J

Thanks,

Doneen St.John, Co-Owner

I did download that but my puter says this when i bring it up:

the installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete

I'm thinking I am just gonna have to forget it! :sad2:

I do appreciate everyone helping me on this(i think i mentioned this a 'few' times)LOL

~Carlena~

You don't have to load open office just to view it.

Go to this site, it is Microsoft. They have a free Excel viewer, you download it (small program, not an office suite) and you can view the documents, print them. You cannot edit them though.

Overview

With Excel Viewer 2003, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer 2003 to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

OKAY my hubby has brought home his work laptop & is working on the Fundraiser forms......from here:

http://www.candlecauldron.com/fundraisers.html

Question: on CANDLE ORDER FORM how do you type in those vertically where the colors are? My hubby had deleted them all & is trying to put my fragrances in there & its not working....

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

~Carlena~