IGI-6036 New

Rae

Where do you get it? :confused:

I ordered 2 slabs from Candle Science and it will be here tomorrow. I am anxious to see how it works. I have used 6006 for about 8 years. Would love to have more soy in it since I can't get any soy to work for me.

Rae

I bought the6006 and was happy with my results, the 6036 was not out yet so I got Eco Soya 135 CB. after playing I ended up mixing Eco 135 CB and 6006 50?50, The throw is awesome. I am currently testing CDN wick, really wanted to use Performas but either to weak or to hot and left a black sooty film. I am also just starting to add 1 drop of brown to 4 lbs of wax instead of the DARK colors just to eliminate another headache. Will keep you posted.

I did test it and I did like it. I tested it with CD's and CDN's. The CDN's seemed to do better by not allowing the jar to get too hot but the CD's weren't bad either. Wet spots weren't present either which is nice. I would stick with this wax if my area would allow it...LOL. I have one tester left of Watermelon from RE and the hot throw on that one will cover most of my house and that's from a jelly jar so I was pretty impressed. Just wish I could use it.:(

I did test it and I did like it. I tested it with CD's and CDN's. The CDN's seemed to do better by not allowing the jar to get too hot but the CD's weren't bad either. Wet spots weren't present either which is nice. I would stick with this wax if my area would allow it...LOL. I have one tester left of Watermelon from RE and the hot throw on that one will cover most of my house and that's from a jelly jar so I was pretty impressed. Just wish I could use it.:(

Thanks, Tara,

Do you mean that your area wants 100% soy? That is the problem I am having. I love the 6006, but am trying to get them closer to what they want. I use CD's with my 6006 and love them.

Thanks again for the info.

Rae:D

Thanks, Tara,

Do you mean that your area wants 100% soy? That is the problem I am having. I love the 6006, but am trying to get them closer to what they want. I use CD's with my 6006 and love them.

Thanks again for the info.

Rae:D

Well, not 100% so much as they want as much soy as they can get. So they are okay with a 70/30 blend. I think it's all the soy hype they read about. But who knows. I just need to carry what sells the best.