My liquid soap..

dublon

Looks great!! I make LS by the gallons now. Actually I am making a couple of gallons today. My work buys it by the gallon to use in the bathrooms because they like it so much and it's all we use at home unless it's a cp bar soap. Congrats again to you:yay:

Thank you so much everyone!!! I really am pleased with my results. Now... if I can just get my currant batch as nice.....

Has anyone tried Failors recipe for making bubble bath by adding sodium soap????? As far as I can tell... it doesn't work!!!!:laugh2: So it's back to the drawing board for that batch!!!

Thank you so much everyone!!! I really am pleased with my results. Now... if I can just get my currant batch as nice.....

Has anyone tried Failors recipe for making bubble bath by adding sodium soap????? As far as I can tell... it doesn't work!!!!:laugh2: So it's back to the drawing board for that batch!!!

If you are referring to adding shredded cp soap to a LS batch then, I tried that once, and if I remember right it's not clear but it was usable or at least mine was.

yyyyyyyeuup!! I'm referring to that one!! My "sequestering" jars... are half full with what looks like gunk which lathers very well btw.. and the other half is clear!!

Of course I imagine when Failor was talking about adding CP... they were very basic bars...

I'll put everything back in the pot, and see what I can do with it!!

yyyyyyyeuup!! I'm referring to that one!! My "sequestering" jars... are half full with what looks like gunk which lathers very well btw.. and the other half is clear!!

Of course I imagine when Failor was talking about adding CP... they were very basic bars...

I'll put everything back in the pot, and see what I can do with it!!

Yeah I think that's what happened to mine. I "think" you are suppose to use plain unscented soap. I didn't keep my notes on that batch and have never tried that type of LS again.

Hmmmm... this is the problem with Failors books.... she gives you hints but doesn't explain too clearly.

Well... I try something with it anyway.... and if I can do something decent I'll post..

Thanks Tara much appreciated!!!:highfive:

BEAUTIFUL!

Mine is not so crystal clear and pretty, but I superfat at 3% simply because 0% is just too harsh on my hands. I have decided to be satisfied with that.

As for bubble bath with CP, I have had success with making the soap with 90% KOH and 10% NaOH. Just calculate your recipe for it like you would for cream soap.

Thanks Top!!! Yes it does work very, very well. A lovely lather, and most importantly not drying on the skin!!!:)

Thank you Grandma!! I use the soap calc at SummerBea at -10% but then I do superfat with Glycerin at the end. I'll give it another go for the bubble bath.

Thanks again everyone!! I really appreciate all of your kind comments!

Thanks Top!!! Yes it does work very, very well. A lovely lather, and most importantly not drying on the skin!!!:)

Thank you Grandma!! I use the soap calc at SummerBea at -10% but then I do superfat with Glycerin at the end. I'll give it another go for the bubble bath.

Thanks again everyone!! I really appreciate all of your kind comments!

I superfat my CP soap. I have only made 2 batches of liquid soap and I am still trying to get the dilution to what I like. I never thought of superfatting Liquid Soap. Do you add the Glycerin during the dilution process?