Soap on a stick

Brat

Attempted to soap some Pink Carnation and I believe I have experienced the soap on a stick phenomenon. I have only read about it, but never thought it would happen to moi. Ha! The soap fairies laughed...

Anyway, wow it was kinda crazy! Tried to do a black and red and white swirl, using the same recipe I've been using for the last few weeks. Only thing different was that I put the FO in before the GM so I didn't forget it. I was able to use the colors, but it was more like mushing around mashed potatos and I'm not sure it's gonna come out any good at all! It got pretty warm as well, so I'm sure it's going to gel. Darnit! Hope the freezer can kill that quick.

Here it is, wonder if it'll still have to cure for a month? lol

IMG_1252.jpg

OK, I want you to know I am laughing with you and not at you, but remember the armadillo cake in Steel magnolias? the one that was gray with the red velvet cake inside? That is instantly what I thought of when I saw the picture of the back of your soap!

Oh, I have been there! experience has taught me in a major seizing situation to just forgo the color!