Jasmine Vanilla

momtohaley2004

• 2 months later...
I have Sweetcake's and my customers love it!! :cool2:

Hi Chris,

I am running searches for JV and ran into your response to this thread. Have you compared this one to Fragrance Oil Central. I get my from FOC and it has been out of stock for a long time and I am about to give up. I may need to find another one. Do you know how well SC's throws in soy? Thanks.

~Holly

Sorry Holly I haven't compared it with any other. Personally I use it in soy/paraffin blend and it throws great, but in straight soy it may be rather light, or need a good long cure.

Hi Chris,

I am running searches for JV and ran into your response to this thread. Have you compared this one to Fragrance Oil Central. I get my from FOC and it has been out of stock for a long time and I am about to give up. I may need to find another one. Do you know how well SC's throws in soy? Thanks.

~Holly

I love this scent from them, plus it throws great in soy. Call them maybe you can find out a time frame.

Sorry Holly I haven't compared it with any other. Personally I use it in soy/paraffin blend and it throws great, but in straight soy it may be rather light, or need a good long cure.

Thanks Chris. I will see what happens and if I do have to find another one, I may give it a try. :)

I love this scent from them, plus it throws great in soy. Call them maybe you can find out a time frame.

Hi Sharon,

On their site they apparently had left up the old "due back in stock date" for February. When I tried to order it in April they were still out of stock but still had that old due date on there. I emailed them asking when they expected it and they emailed me back on 4/8 and said it would be anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks. I just recently checked and it is still not back in stock, so I emailed again and they have not yet responded. I just sent another email this morning. They have always been great to work with. I just hope they will get it back in and everything is ok.

~Holly

Ive used Royal in the past and it was a dead on dupe of BBW but now that their sites screwy I need to find a new supplier, so Id be interested in your finds :D

I have never used Royal. I got a response from FOC. They are saying it will be 2-4 weeks before they get it back in. They said that the manufacturer said 2-4 weeks. I am worried because that is what I was told in early April. I am wondering why it would take this long for the Manufacturer to get it in. If I have to find another one, I will post my finds. :)

Is anyone else needing this JV from FOC and is concerned like me?

Is anyone else needing this JV from FOC and is concerned like me?

I have already discontinued it, as with Royal I just don't have the time or money to get samples from all over and test. They might need but won't say, a larger dollar amount from the manufacture than they get the JV from. That's why I can't order from Royal, I just can't use 5 lbs of everything I use from them. Hey, if it was the same from Royal maybe we could get a co-op together from them. If I knew for sure it was the same FO I would do that.