Need sources for Breast Cancer Awareness Candle molds

I did container candles last year in tureens and apoths with the embeds placed on the top. I also did tarts using the silicone cupcake molds with an embed on top. I saw a few pillars using embeds during searches looking for ideas, but I've never seen an actual pillar in the shape of the ribbon.

Yeah about the only thing I've seen is the ribbon embeds that maybe you could put on a pillar. Surely somebody has done something for this cause. Anybody????

I've never seen a ribbon shaped pillar mold but there may be some out there...

Possibly us a ribbon cookie cutter and embed it in a pillar? If you cut it while it's still a bit warm then press it inside the pillar mold to shape it, unless you use a square pillar mold then it's easy ;) When I embed wax shapes in a pillar I zap the mold just a tiny bit to make the embed stick to it while I pour the rest of the wax in. Usually in the rustic method since you don't want the wax to heat the mold up enough to make the embed slide off and sink.