Cycomethicone strickly for body sprays?

KMommy

I am interested in making room/linen sprays. I read some post concerning "cyclo" but the more I read the more confused I get:undecided . Is this product strickly for body care? Someone posted that it was oily and I wouldn't think an oily product would be ok for linens - wouldn't it stain? Do you just add FO to the cyclo and pour into the spray bottles? One manufactured stated tha "Pet packaging should be used because the cyclo may cause degradation in pvc." I was hoping to use a colored aluminum spray bottle(if I can find a supplier for them). Has anyone used cyclo in aluminum - any problems?

Thanks, but is this product strickly for body use? Is it a base that you add FO to for body AND linen/room air freshener? I was wondering if a product is advertised as a linen or air freshener product if it has to have ingredience that are safe for use on fabrics?

Where do you get your aluminum spray bottles?

Essentials by Catalina and Soapandthings also have the aluminum bottles. There is a coop going on now for them. It's a great deal if you need them. The cyclo can also be found at Bittercreek. I am pretty sure that it's cheaper than WSP.

For room spray, you can just add more FO if you want. For body spray use less (I don't remember the exact %). But you can also market it as an "All in One" type of thing - Room spray/body spray/linen spray/hair shiney spray, etc. . .