Some New Soaps

8-GRAN-ONES

25uscgg.jpg

The top left corner..ICS..Sugar Milk..

Second left ..Tenneesse..Spiced Lime

Bottom Left corner...Daystar... Mint Angel

Bottom Right Corner...Flickers...Pink Sugar...Which I used BCN Vanilla Stabilizer..(can't wait to see if this works)

Next up on Right...DayStar ...Peach Melon

Top Right Corner...DayStar...Lavendar..My lavendar color did not turn out lavendar:angry2:

I just wanted to share..

Scented...does yours look lavendar now...Mine never did...I used TBK Neon Purple..and shaded it light and dark to get a two tone swirl.....but as you can see it looks raspberry colored..

Dunno ... not at home LOL! I used SS colors for mine. Should have done a third color me thinks, but I went for a light geranium purple and some cuban orchid color I think for the darker ... we'll see if it comes close. One went in looking slightly red and the other brown ... Hoping SS does what it always does and changes color lol!

I did'nt add and VS to the Milk Sugar..I did add ground up oatmeal and honey,, and just a soft golden swirl color..I don't know if it will get dark..It was the first time I soaped with Milk Sugar. It soaped really well...no trouble at all...

I did add the VS to the Pink Sugar and the color is already changeing..it is getting a very yellow color..and the swirls are changing too..So I will compare... As this is my second batch of pink sugar I have made The first batch had no VS..

Gran, thanks for the larger pic. Your textured tops look terrific! I take it that Pink Sugar turns the soap really brown? Will be interesting to see how much of the brown the VS can hold back. I have some African Musk that turns my soap almost black. And what a shame, cause it's such a pretty fragrance, but to look at the soap makes one want to say "Ewww".

Those are very pretty..

I like the bottom color..what is that color?

All the above purples were made using......Bright Purple Gel Tone, from Bitter Creek North.

The are having a dollar off 1 oz bottles this month, and are fixing to get in some new colors (BLACK).:yay:

WOW!! Nice looking soaps!! I have to ask, did you add any color or VS to the ICS- Sugar Milk? I have some of that, and I love the scent. I haven't made any soaps lately, but sure want to soap that.

Love your textured tops too, can't wait to see cut pics too!

I just wanted to say I would make just a very small amount of soap using this FO...I am not to fond of the smell..and it may cure out and be good...I just don't care for it right now..