I love my IGI 1288B

I tried this wax...reminds me alot of Yankme wax but it is definitly an 2nd pour due to its capapcity to contract...I think it holds about 3% or 4% of fo. I stopped playing with it cause I didnt want to do repours! Im really glad you are enjoying it...it does look pretty in the container.

Michi...The mottling just grabs me everytime. It's definitely a 2nd pour wax because of the contraction around the wick as it hardens.

I've been playing with this wax a bit and I've found that I can pour 20 degrees cooler than what it calls for and STILL get a great hot throw and significantly less contraction around the wick.

After working with soy... I just think this wax is a fun wax to play with in containers.

Kim

You have to be selective about fragrance oils since it doesn't hold a lot. The suggestion that you can use 1 oz pp with this wax is way optimistic I think. But it's definitely a fun wax to play with and gives a unique look.

If you like the 1288B you might also like the Candlewic 2530H. The melting point is a smidge lower and it doesn't separate quite as much from the glass.

Top...I noticed that the 1 oz. didn't always work. It also depended on how hot I poured at too. The hotter it wax was, the better it seemed to hold more fo. Since I was playing with trying to pour cooler and still get a good throw but less contraction, I found that I had to ad about half of what was recommended.

Kim