Wholesale Fragrances 4 Less?

TraciS

I received an email from them as well! I emailed them back and asked where they got my email address from and they said from CraftServer!! :confused:

Yep, just what I thought. I won't buy from a company that resorts to spam e-mail. It's not that difficult to advertise on here in a nice, friendly manner.

I'm with you, Accents.

I just cleared out the majority of this thread. It really looks like this company came through here and directly violated the rules by harvesting member emails for the purpose of solicitation.

Yep, just what I thought. I won't buy from a company that resorts to spam e-mail. It's not that difficult to advertise on here in a nice, friendly manner.

I agree. I'm just new here, but find that just wrong. For me, both personally and professionally, I believe in the ethic of reciprocity..."treat others as you would like to be treated" to me, that's just bad business ethics. :2cents:

Im new at this too. Just curious, do you think maybe they didn't know they violated any rules. I read the forum rules when I registered and don't recall seeing anything about that. Maybe it's listed somewhere else??

I get soo much junk mail, I guess I don't even pay attention to where it's coming from or how they got my email. If I don't like it,I permenantly delete it and block the sender...end of story.

I think it should be common business sense not to get e-mail addresses in this manner. I'd have to be pretty desperate to do that myself. I certainly wouldn't join, say, a mom's board and then e-mail everyone whose e-mail I could find to get them to buy my candles. If I were the only one, I would have just deleted it. But I wasn't the only one, and I think our great CT members have the right to be made aware.

When you get junk e-mail that seems to target you or what you do, you begin to wonder where it's coming from. If they didn't know about it, the very least they could do is apologize. Obviously they're on this board, so they most likely know about this thread. Would only take a bit of humility and a minute or two.