Studio Jars

Well I have been use a combo of HTPs and RRDs for the I am not sure if they are calling it the 12 or 14 oz jar when I first ordered them they called them a 14 oz. The 4 and 20 oz I have been HTP and the C wick from Peaks. I have not bothered to order the newer 16 oz one.

I will call Fillmore and ask, they still have on their site that the 14 oz is limited as it was being discontinued? I hope they are not, I loved them and my brides did to! I also did not see them listed on the 2008 Anchor Catalog, so I figured they were not going to be...that's what I get for thinkin'. LOL

If I'm not mistaken, when I spoke to the Jar Store, they also told me the studio jar is being discontinued.....I also found this jar on a few of sites and have been also told they are being discontinued...I love this jar also and was going to order them but after finding out this I decided against....

Trappeur

Studio jars are cute!! Do u have the with lids or without lids?

What's everyone's opinion?

Thanks

Kathy

TRY YES SUPPLY COMPANY --- SAW THEM THERE BUT NEVER ORDERED FROM THEM HAS ANYONE? they are about .85 each without lids. But no small order fee I believe