Bramble Berry

Guest Candelishis

Guest Candelishis

Anybody have experience with getting supplies from them? What did ya think? Yay or Nay? I've been perusing their site all day. lol.

Lucky me they are just an hour away! Awesome!

Thier customer service is top notch. The first time I went up to thier store (they have a store front they sell to walk in customers - still wholesale, but not the wharehouse. It's called Otion) it was on the day after thanksgiving. That year they had decided to remain closed that day and I didn't know. I was bummed and staring longingly in the windows when who should walk up? Anne Marie, the owner! She was going to show her parents her store and let me come in and helped me pick out stuff and was just WONDERFUL. So I love them....and they probably love me too with how much cash I drop there! Top quality stuff too!

Bethany

Lucky me they are just an hour away! Awesome!

Thier customer service is top notch. The first time I went up to thier store (they have a store front they sell to walk in customers - still wholesale, but not the wharehouse. It's called Otion) it was on the day after thanksgiving. That year they had decided to remain closed that day and I didn't know. I was bummed and staring longingly in the windows when who should walk up? Anne Marie, the owner! She was going to show her parents her store and let me come in and helped me pick out stuff and was just WONDERFUL. So I love them....and they probably love me too with how much cash I drop there! Top quality stuff too!

Bethany

Yes, LUCKY YOU!! I love hearing good things about excellent suppliers. I'm so jealous that you live soooooooo close. I'd be in heaven living that close to Bramble Berry.

Yes, LUCKY YOU!! I love hearing good things about excellent suppliers. I'm so jealous that you live soooooooo close. I'd be in heaven living that close to Bramble Berry.

The store manager and I are on a first name basis. He probably thinks "cha-ching" when I call to ask him to set some stuff aside or have larger quantities waiting for me. I've gotten to where I can't buy somethings from them anymore because I can get a larger quantity cheaper from other local sources (lye for instance), so my orders aren't quite as big and as they used to be, but he still likes me anyway! Being and hour away is dangerous, but also a good safety net because I can ALMOST get anything I need in a pinch up there and I don't have to wait for shipping!

Bethany

Guest Candelishis
The store manager and I are on a first name basis. He probably thinks "cha-ching" when I call to ask him to set some stuff aside or have larger quantities waiting for me. I've gotten to where I can't buy somethings from them anymore because I can get a larger quantity cheaper from other local sources (lye for instance), so my orders aren't quite as big and as they used to be, but he still likes me anyway! Being and hour away is dangerous, but also a good safety net because I can ALMOST get anything I need in a pinch up there and I don't have to wait for shipping!

Oh how I WISH I was within even a few hours of ANY suppliers!!! There is nothing around here. My wax supplier is about 2 hours away, but I still have it shipped because they do it for next to nothing anyway. Wouldn't be worth the gas..lol..The only place i can get anything in a jam is from Michael's or Hobby Lobby, and I won't do it unless it's an absolute emergency. Their stuff is crap.

Bethany

Bethany!! You're killing me!! I'd be like a kid in a candy store if I went to Bramble Berry's.