Pink Sugar FO...YUCK!!!!!

pjb31apb

I despise Pink Sugar, it stinks to high heaven.

Reminds me of a cheapo fake Patchouli and Warm Vanilla Sugar mixed with a bit of cat urine. Yes indeed, nasty! :P

Ahhh how descriptive! I love it! LOL So it has been 6 days and slowly but surely, my soap is turning black, but it looks so bad!!! The scent has mellowed out and my nose and eyes are back to normal. But I don't think I am going to ever try that again!

Well, I just had a lady tell me that her mother and sister want candles in Pink Sugar today. haha But, I've been wondering which ones are better? I got mine from Alabaster and I like it. Anyone else able to help me compare? I'd like to try the one most closest to the actual fragrance.

I love pink sugar in fact I am wearing a body spray I made with it too, lol

It is a popular one with my clients so far so I plan to keep using it. I use BCN pink sugar by the way.

I have used the pink sugar with the stabilizer and I liked what it looked like, the only problem is that after time has went by there are a few random brown spots on the top now. I still find it better then the brown pink sugar(mine never went dark brown/black).

here is a picture I took last week

pink.jpg

Well I read this thread AFTER I placed an order from a supplier here in Canada and yes I had Pink Sugar on my list. I picked up my order this evening from the post-office and was ready to "heave" by what I read here. I was PLEASANTLY surprised :cheesy2: and I LOVE the scent. Yes it's rather "sweet" BUT I am anxious to soap it now. I am also going to put it in my lotion :)

• 2 months later...

Pj and Mystical....you both are hilarious!!!!!:laugh2: :laugh2:

Me personally about pink sugar....Well I have been reading oodles and oodles of posts of this terrific scent that everyone loves and sells......Well, I thought to myself, I'll give it a try....I ordered it from BCN and though I have never smelled a pink sugar and didn't know what to expect; well I never thought I would get blown out of my house with this scent! Powerful isn't even the word....Taking the cap off the bottle what a whiff!, melting it and pouring it was so overpoweringly strong that it took over my entire house, was imbedded in my nostrils and I could actually taste it also...and this lasted for days in my house as well as in my taste buds.....Me personally I don't care for it at all.as I find it too sickening sweet......I even made additional candles and added vanilla bean supreme from BCreek to tone it down a bit..........but I'll sell any scent if it is a winner whether it is me or not me.....To me it reminds me of a cheap young girlie perfume you would find in the Five and Dime! lol....But hey if it is a seller thats all that counts...I made up a half of dozen each of candles in this scent as I had high hopes for this scent and brought them to my shop and a store that I sell to over a month ago and every candle is still sitting there! I posted a picture of my candles on another thread... But I tried.....But as the saying goes, to each their own and what one person likes doesn't necessarily mean the other one will !!!!!I do have to say that I definitely recommend BCN for this fragrance...a definite thrower cold and hot! You won't be disappointed..

Trappeur

My sister despises the Pink Sugar. On the other hand, I have a friend who burns PS tarts, wears the scent in a body spray, and uses it as a room spray. I don't like the musk in the scent, but the sugary-vanilla base is so delicious that I can overlook it. I use Scent-Works', and it's one of the strongest scents I've ever tried-it can definitely be overbearing if too much is used.

Yes it's the background note of musk that gags me and it's why I still have a lb. of the stuff.

I remember when everyone was wearing that perfume ( it was Jovan Musk I think ) and it gives me an instant headache and severe nausea. BLECH