What's up with Levine's???

TartAddict

They're out of stock on like everything! I'm needing to re-stock after the holidays and they are out of absolutely EVERYTHING I need. Grrrr....

I hope this isn't a routine thing for them. Anybody have any idea when they'll be back in stock? I did email them, but so far nothing....

Very frustrating.

Ah, the free shipping. That explains it a bit (although even before that, they were out of a ton of what I needed). Haven't tried the crocks. Love the plug in night light warmers though. Hope they re-stock soon. I too was hoping for some red...but *sigh* they're out. Crummy.

They had a few colors in stock for a few days-lol. I checked one day and could at least get ivory but then got busy and forgot for a while. Went back and they were gone already.

Has anyone gotten the mosaic wall plug ins yet? I can't tell if they look pretty or if they will be cheesy up close. I have a candle shade in the red mosaic and it is pretty but they didn't sell until I marked them down.

Just got an email from Levine's. Here's what it said:

Many customers have been asking when we expect to receive out of stock items, particularly plug-in burners. We are expecting a shipment before 2/15. As soon as we receive, unload and check these products, they will be made orderable on the web site and we will post on our blog again. We also expect to run an ordering special at that time.

HTH

Beware of the mosaic plug ins. They flake really bad, what ever they use to adhere the glass chips flakes right off. Also, we have quite a few that end up broken when they arrive, Levine's has been good about replacing them but if you plan on doing any reshipping beware. They are very thin and as I said they honestly are just not the best quality. They look awesome, but that's about it.

Beware of the mosaic plug ins. They flake really bad, what ever they use to adhere the glass chips flakes right off. Also, we have quite a few that end up broken when they arrive, Levine's has been good about replacing them but if you plan on doing any reshipping beware. They are very thin and as I said they honestly are just not the best quality. They look awesome, but that's about it.

i thought they were kind of scary looking.

i don't like the whole free shipping deal, it has to be over $400. i usually buy around 200 but i am not going up to 400 just to get free shipping.

I believe they are the only one that are licensed to sell those dang plugins.

And that my friends is why I love this site :) Thank you for your opinions on the mosaic warmers, and for the email they sent. I figured I'd get a couple to test out (they look so pretty!), but I do re-ship, and if they're going to break or chip, it's not worth it. I ordered a ton of Jackel's "Scene" warmers (the big ones with elaborate scenes and a removable bowl), and they were a nightmare. They broke, they were to hot...and I very stupidly ordered a ton (because they looked nice). Lesson learned, do your research, get opinions.

Anywho, thank you guys. I guess I'll stick with the plain jane warmers.