Help me pick my first scents order from Peaks!!

candlemaker74

Not to enable you in an addiction or anything.. but just go ahead and order one of everything! :D I haven't had a bad one from there yet. Of course a few that I dislike the smell of, but they always sell... their scents are true, and very strong! You won't be disappointed! :) If I had a favorite or two from them I guess I would have to say Cappuccino hazelnut and Creme Brule would be right up at the top of my list, but there truly are just too many good ones to pick them out one by one.

Good Luck!

Like PA said, no matter which ones you choose, you surely won't be disappointed.

Peak was the very first supplier I ever used, and even after trying many others, it's hard to beat them!

Some of my alltime favs:

Amish harvest

Banana nut bread

Cornucopia

Sweet pea

Plumeria

Jasmine

MANGO PAPAYA (FAV!!!)

Fruit slices

Green clover & Aloe

Etc

Etc

Etc

LOL

Even the ones that I don't really care for throw well and I've never had to use over 6% with ANY of their FO's. :)

Are you getting in on the Peak co-op or just ordering on your own?

I'm doing a co-op on Peaks' FO's (please see the co-op section). 4oz.-2lb.sizes will receive a 15% discount plus you could save on shipping since I can send either parcel post or flate rate priority(your choice)-where Peak only ships via UPS.

co-op?:confused:

I love the Cucumber Cantaloupe

Blackberry Sage

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Mediterranean Fig

Tuscan Nights

I have a sample of Fudge Brownie to try (smells great as it is) but I want to mix it with some Marijuana.

I have more coming in the co-op & I only wish I could afford to get even more.

Whatever you try I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Sally.

I've been on a Peak binge recently. Just last night I was burning a ginger peach pillar, and it's really nice. Also this week I poured mandarin plum, cool citrus basil, botanical orchard, french vanilla amber, and freesia. All are superb. Another one of my favs is green tea. You just can't go wrong with Peak.

I am doing the co-op too, but I just can't decide what to get! I want it all but you can only fit so much in a flat rate box. Decisions, decisions...

Yeah-asked for the co-op=--Michi--right? to list what people had picked so far so i could see what goes!! They were just pm'ing the order to her and I wanted to actually see which ones looked most popular-want to get in on it but dont know what to choose.

I had some orange and some vanilla passion that have been very popular

:)

is it 8 bottles that can fit in a flat rate box?