Southern Soapers

Scented

Chocolate Serendipities is to die for in wax, very strong throw, pure chocolate bliss.

Bourbon Vanilla is a fantastic oil, also a very strong throw in wax, a beautiful french vanilla type scent. Excellent on it's own and also makes a great blender.

Lime Margarita is fantastic in CP. I have soap in this scent that is still going and it's about a year old now.

Bossa Nova, I bought a bottle of this last week but haven't done anything with it yet. I've read rave reviews about this scent in CP.

Coeur D'Amour (Heart of Love), very sensual-this would make a great Valentines anything.

Her descriptions are right on and each scent will tell you if it throws strong in soy. Great customer service, great oils, and I always love going to the site to see what she's added. Good luck choosing, no easy feat for sure.

Ditto, Chocolate Serendipities......

Tropic of Cancer is a lovely floral blend. Not a huge floral lover, but this one is a keeper. Awesome throw in soy and killer in soap.

White Rose Bergamot was a surprise for me. Rose scents usually leave me retching but this one is the exception. Excellent in soy and soap.

Provence Aire is a must for any herbal lovers. Again, a soy and soap winner!

Iced Gingerbread is perfectly yummy! I'm a Peaks Gingerbread fan, myself, but this one was tempting enough to pour up for my own use and as with all the others I'ved tried, it wasn't a disappointment.

Customer service is excellent and as Groovy Chic noted, choosing from their wonderful selection is no easy task. I'm working over another list as we speak :D .

Rena

I've soaped (CP - lye and oils around 90-100) all these ones and they behaved well, no A&D, scents are holding with no morphing:

Blue Lagoon - salt bar

Hooah!

Lilac Honeysuckle

Mandarin Basil Lime - soaped in salt bar

O'Ceallaigh - salt bar

Provence Aire - salt bar

Sea Air Sandalwood - salt bar

Tassi Lavender

Tranquil Spa

Trippy Hippy - salt bar

Sandalwood Amber is TDF and soaps like a dream! I also am in love with the Sweet Pea and Rhubarb (ordered a 16oz bottle yesterday)....it also soaps like a dream! I have several here that I need to soap but haven't yet. If possible I would hold off ordering until you get your box of goodies from the swap and sniff a few of them! I just got Carrie's box today and the lemongrass & sage is awesome (yes I sniffed...LOL)

Well I'm not ordering till February as I tend to buy from her weekly (must stop that) ... egads ... but I don't think I get the all-too-popular stuff lol ... so I wanted to start making a list.

Yep, I'm in the swap and will wait ... till then I don't want to overlook anything ... and Kymber the sandalwood amber better be TDF lol as I went ahead and did a pound anyway on my last order.

Well I'm not ordering till February as I tend to buy from her weekly (must stop that) ... egads ... but I don't think I get the all-too-popular stuff lol ... so I wanted to start making a list.

Yep, I'm in the swap and will wait ... till then I don't want to overlook anything ... and Kymber the sandalwood amber better be TDF lol as I went ahead and did a pound anyway on my last order.

LOL! Well if you don't agree with me you know you can always send it my way! It does discolor in soap and my next batch I am going to remember to add the BCN Vanilla Stabalizer to it and see how it does.....I can still see my amber swirl in my bars...but barely! Scent holds very well in the CP process. To me it is a very sensual scent...earthy and sexy!

Oh let me know if you do it soon with the stabilizer (if that doesn't sound a bit wrong lol) ... I'd be interested to know. Scent won't get here for a week (usually.) It's coming with patch amber and some others I decided not to say no to this week lol.

let us no if you soap the sandalwood amber what your thought on it is i am giveing up on finding a stronger plain sandalwood

Great in soap! Also have you tried Peaks Sandalwood...I use that for my plain sandalwood and it is great in cp soap...strong and sticks.