Just Scent FOs...?

candlemaker74

Well, I really didn't realize they were. I have started ordering a lot of their oils and they have really all been good fo's. If you think those are expensive, don't even take a look at WSP. :P You will find different suppliers have different prices and some of the 13.99 oils are as good or better than the 32.99 oils. It just depends on what you want and the ones you want to buy from. I have paid anywhere from think probably 13.99 up to 38.00 for 16oz. Some oils that you really like though you will pay whatever is necessary to have them. hth

I am a hobbyist. I have bought quite a few FO's from Just Scent and I have been happy with all of them. Her prices are actually quite good. I agree with the statement about WSP...they are expensive and I haven't been as happy with some of them. My daughter-in-law's favorite is Cotton Blossom and I only buy it from Tony's, no matter the price because imo it is the best. I believe if you try Just Scent you will be pleased. Customer service is good also. hth.

Dorothy

I have been adding more from JS and AH, also Candlescience, Mill Creek, and of course have always used Nature's Garden. I try to find the companies closest to me, don't always work out that way though. But I still have a lot of oils from WSP that I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Even though they cost more. I just wait till I have 50.00 and then get free shipping from their sister site

www.fragranceandflavors.com

I agree with the others, I don't think they are any higher than most of the other suppliers, and like they said, get her newsletter and you will see that she offers a sale "every" Saturday And this week she is offering $2.00 off of every lb of FO you buy and $1 off of every 4oz bottle and you also get 3 free samples of "your choice" and you sure don't get that from many places!!! And For another you get some of the BEST Customer Service you could ask for!

• 2 weeks later...

We order from JS alot. The vast majority of our oils comes from here. We've ordered from LS and the ones we got from them we liked as well. I have to say tho, the customer service and the super high quality of oils is what keeps us going back to JS. I also like the honesty, we use C3 so some scents just don't throw well in it. On the site, if it says excellent in soy, I know it's a good buy because it will work well.

I agree, JS has different price ranges of oils, and most are the more inexpensive. The more expensive oils are the purfume dupes, etc...and still cheaper than some suppliers. They are like anyone else, some are too light for my appications, but most have been knock you down. I really like JS. She also throws in three samples in your order, so that is an added bonus.