Why on reusing wax, no wet spots or frost?

This isn't the first time I have noticed this. I decided to reuse the wax in some jars after the test wicks fell over. I put two 1/2 or 1/3 candles into the oven on warm and after they were melted, I dumped first one and then the other into another wicked square mason. It set up perfectly except for a sink hole. No immediate wetspots or frost. The earlier ones never did develope them. I didn't mix, measure, check temp. or anything. Not sure which soy or which additives. Truly, this has happened to me several times and even with straight 415. I did ask my first wax supplier if she knew why and I think she thinks I'm crazy. :D Well maybe a little! But why would the wax adhere better when reheated? There has to be a scientific reason. Have any of you noticed this? Please don't let it just be me. Beth

I don't think I noticed the throw, mostly looking for the non frosted candle. How can I pour hot, get frosting, put candle in Micro to melt, let cool and it looks fine. Tried heating jar really hot then pouring hot and still frosting. The only thing that works most ofter is pouring cooler in a room temp jar. But the cooler weather even with the heat on is producing much better looking candles than the Summer with the air on. GF is working on a new mix that is suspose to produce smooth tops etc. Going to try to get a sample just to see if it's any better. This batch of GF135 I have right now is really nice, just hope the next batch is.....

This is a GREAT idea Sharon! I noticed this too when I take single jars and melt on a warmer then pour after stirring into another container (the repour almost always looks better). Would it count to melt the wax (I use a presto pot), let it cool/set up in the persto pot w/out added any FO & dye. Then melt for a second time or does all the additives have to be in it to work when remelting?