electrice candles

Hi I'm thinking of making elect rice grubby candles. You do not see many a round here so I though it would do good. Can any one tell me if they sell them and how well they sell. Also at what price they sell them. Where they got the mold. The ones I have looked at are 4 by 4 . Any help will be good. thank you

I think you should do a search on the board. I make electric candles but not the grubbys. Janet from creativegemsmolds does. Just type in the search space......electric candles and you will find some information. Check out Janet's website too. She has someone helping her now. Donita

I just checked her website and it has changed. Do a search on CT for electric candles and you will see what she and others have done. I just sent her an email and maybe she can help.

Donita,

Everyone talks about Janet's molds at creative gems, but no matter how I type this in, I can't really find the place or Janet's molds. www.creativegemsmolds.com only brings me to a link for things and I just can't find her molds. Any help would be great, Thanks, Kim.

You have the link right, I checked it from my old saved bookmark. I get the same thing. Someone else here had a website that was almost exactly like this, BUT there was one link on the page that went to the real website. Not so here. Maybe her domain expired and it was snatched up by a search service? Dunno :(

It was my understanding that Janet decided to get out of the business quite a while back and that Laura at Tropical Breeze Candles would be carrying most of her molds. Janet's website hasn't been up for months.