New Car Decal !!

hubby TOTALLY frowns on the magnectic thing, says it ruins the paint underneath. I got a custom front plate, made it balck background with bright orange letters. Just my website. I have gotten a few orders from it. A lot of people look at my car, though. I drive a beetle. (orange), you wouldn't believe the people who stop you to talk about a beetle. I have even had some want to sit in it, so I have to keep it clean and smelling nice, I always keep a few smell goods in there to sell on the spot.

I wanted magnetic sign, but hubby about dies when we tool around town as it is. I have it "dressed" very girly. :)

• 1 month later...
It looks nice! Did you check with your insurance company before putting it on? One company I used to work for would not insure your vehicle if it had any signs or logos on it. They have denied claims and non-renewed policies if they found out after the fact.

I did finally check with my insurance and they said it is ok, it does not affect my car insurance. :yay: I feel much better.