Need Creativity help please...

Good Morning all!

I'm hoping some of you creative people can pitch in here...I'm doing a Project Graduation Craft Fair here on November 12th, and would love to do a "Class of 2006" line with their school colors, (Maroon and White), but can't seem to come up with anything fun and eye catching.

Any ideas? I do pillars, votives, jars, tins and wickless.

TIA for any help,

Sara

I have done pillars for my kids in their school colors,,I layered them and then used alphabet cookie cutters(small ones you can find @ wal-mart in the wedding craft section) to put their school abreviations of the name ( BHHS) on them,,,the kids and parents went nuts over them,,,,I used lovespell as the younger crown loves this FO,,,HTH

I was thinking along the same lines as Breanna. You could do a square pillar and put the school letters one one side and 2006 on the opposite. If hte school only has 2 colors, do the embeds in one, then fill in with the rest. Or if they have three, do letters one color, numbers one color, then fill with the third. You couls even do chunks with the fill color to hold the embeds in place and make it easier.

I sell tons of "school" candles....there are some on my website. I dont think they are very pretty but they are what they are. My DH is making them now and they are perfect. I just threw some chunks in.....he carefully paints tacky micro on the front of the letters and chunks and puts them in the mold, then fills them up with white. We recently did UVA in a solid orange with navy letters, no white. We have sold a bunch of those this fall. I also do peoples names... hope this helps.

http://www.donitahoyer.com/