Flower cane fake light box

Donita

Well.....I just took this picture of the cane I made tonight. You can see little wax crumbs in the foreground......I was going to retake the pic but my battery needs to be recharged and I am packing up this candle to be shipped. I am liking this light box thing and will make a real one......someday. This is made of half paraffin and half bleached beeswax. Donita

Oh...and I see that it looks like a chunk of wax is missing from the bottom edge...not so....just my wrinkled fabric. lol

post-248-139458440051_thumb.jpg

Tracey....glad you like it. I was going to mail it today but it has been snowing and the post office is closed now. I will ship it on Monday. In real life the flowers are more "pink"......Some of the flowers I grew in Virginia, some here in Lake Tahoe, and the pink ones are wild roses that grow on our street. Next year I will press about a thousand of them. I didn't know how they would press so I only picked a few. They only bloom for about two weeks so I will have to be prepared with empty presses and pick and press for a couple of hours a day.

And....I did put a little decoration on she sides of the cane too. Just for a little added interest.

Donita