Maple Sugar scent?

Lifelace

I will say that Maple Pecan Streusel is the best maple I have ever smelled! BUT, it is not a straight maple. It does have a hint of cake and nut in it....but it is a very strong, blow the doors off fragrance! :highfive: ooops, forgot to mention that this is from WSP!!

Maybe 3 months ago I wanted to place an order and they did ship to Canada then but today as I was about to place one it only gave me United States and Perto Rico in the shipping options so I checked the Shipping Info and they said they no longer shipped outside the US. It gave a date of 2002 which makes no sense. Maybe I'm mistaken, I hope so!

Melany

Mmmm....just found Maple & Brown Sugar over at Peak's...anybody have any reviews on it? I've never ordered from them before but have been meaning to forever!

Melany

I just ordered and tried the Maple & Brown Sugar from Peaks (since I, too, am looking for a true Maple Sugar.) I gotta say I did not like it. It was an interesting, VERY strong fragrance, but not what I am looking for. The "after smell" reminded me of bacon. HTH.