A newbie's CP addition - New Batches

Lifelace

Hi girls (and guys!). Well my first ever CP batch in early December (a Honey and Oats) went super well and the soap is awesome and perfect (to me anyway!) so I decided to make 4 more batches that are now on the curing rack. I thought I would share! Oh man I'm so completely hooked, it's a good thing I'm all out of oils!

I'm brand new to this so don't be too hard on me! :)

First two are Batches #2 and #3, they are all natural scented with EOs and natural colorants. First is Chamomile & Lavender (not too great first swirl attempt colored with a blend of indigo root and pink clay) and with chamomile flowers and extract powder, the other is a Floral Citrus EO blend, colored only with the colors of the oils and a bit of orange peel powder. Both with flowers sprinkled on top.

soaps23.jpg

Bottom two are batches #4 and #5. The first is Be Delicious from SW, colored with Micas (it overheated a bit so top will need a tiny bit of trimming since it's wrinkled a bit, too bad for my copper mica sprinkle) and the other is Sea Salt FO with some coarse sea salt sprinkled on top. They all look great (to me) with nothing weird going on. :) Swirls are somewhat decent!

soaps45.jpg

Last is a pic of them <<sitting>> that shows the tops.

soapssit.jpg

Everything smells so yumm!

I'm already dreaming of my next batches.....

Thanks so much for looking! :)

Melany

They look great, especially considering you are a newbie :) I really like the sea salt one with the salt on top! Great presentation! I bet I'd love that fo, wanna send me a sniff thru the monitor? ;) It looks like the lavender you did an in the mold swirl on? To get those swirls deeper pour your soap into the molds thinner, it does not have to be at a heavy trace, just blended and pour your again thin colored soap higher from the mold, This will allow it to penetrate deeper into the soap :)