Anyone ever heard of this??

Cindys

Okay i'm in, I'll man the grills.

Since i'll be running the grills, I'll be needing lots of drinks from stella and those cabana boys can ONLY bring me drinks and food to be cooked, the rest o' da' stuff back away slowly or we'll be having rotisserie cabana boy for dinner:p

edit: what food the cabana boys are bringing me

I received a phone call from this woman this morning. She said she got my card from someone, but couldnt remember who. She proceeded to tell me about this company called CandleWealth. She sounded quite confused and unsure of herself about this company. She wants me to join her and try and make a go of this. To me it sounds like a pyramid gimmick. This is the site www.candlewealth.com Let me know what you think Thanks

Go with your gut feeling....It is usually always right!:grin2:

Sounds like a load of crap to me. I thought pyramids were illegel??? But who knows????

I like the tropical island idea...Ok, Im in too. I have a few skills, I can bring with me....I am a great cook, and i also can drive a school bus! Not sure where we would go on an island with a school bus, but hey it is a fantasy, so anything is possible!!!!

now this is good advice you all gave me. I have my suitcase packed and ready to go. Seeing I asked this question may I be in charge of making sure each cabanna boy knows how to apply lotion in a dark room??Im assuming no spouses right?We also need entertainment for everyone else. Ill be busy with the boys:yay: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: