glycolic acid peel?

daniedb

Along with microderm, it's the newest thing to hit the market. TDF sells glycolic acid, and it seems that it wouldn't be too difficult to make one - anyone tried to mix one up for themselves? I imagine that liability would be HUGE on this kind of thing, so I don't think I'd ever want to sell, but I would love to save some money if I could mix some up just for my mom and sister and I. Anyone?

I know you have to be extremely careful if you use this stuff and wax or tweeze hair off your face (your skin can come off with the wax). Plus you have to be extra careful about being in the sun.

I was doing glycolic peels every month for a while (pro strength) and I thought my skin was getting worse. It was super smooth right after the treatment but it didn't take long for it to look dry again. So I stopped. I have never seen any long term great results on other people, even though I know many women swear by it.

Exfolitating is good and important for healthy skin occasionally, but I wouldn't go over board.

I really didn't like microdermabrasion.