anyone to fill the loss of pourette?

I am not sure about the mold but have heard others talk about it. I am concerned about the dye chips, I think I am gonna have to break down and start testing all over and go to a liquid.:mad:

Why would you need to when there are discussion about who is carrying this now. I know several places that have the exact same colors and are manufactured the same way.

I just would prefer the same. And either way if I go to a new supplier for the chips then I will still have to retest. So if I am gonna change I may as well go to liquid as I have heard people love the liquid more than chips.

I am definately feeling the loss. I bought quite a few fragrance oils from them and have not had any luck getting one duplicated. You would know it was one of my best sellers.

As for the dye chips, not all are the same. BCN has them and claims they are close, but the ivory is not. That's the only difference I've noticed so far, but I bought my chips from pourette by the 1/2 pound and am just starting to run out.

If anyone ever hears of someone picking up their oils, please post!!!!

I've just bought some molds from jonesbeecandleandsoapmolds.com

They say on their site that they make anything you want....and I have asked for a 7" x 7" square hurricane mold.

Their pre-made molds seem a good price, I'll get back to you when they give me a price on the one I want made.

Cheers,

Hells