Jasmine Vanilla FO

bthouse

I bought some of this on Ebay a year or so back and it was awesome, but have not been able to find it since.

Does anyone know if anyone sells it, maybe under a different name ? This would be a BBW dupe.....I just been to their sale and found the jasmine vanilla hair conditioner, and it reminded me :) .

Kathy

I have always made by own and everybody just loves it!

Hi there!

I use 2 oz. Jasmine (from NG) and 2 oz. Vanilla Bake (from Cajuns), or Vanilla Silk (from NG) per 4 lb. pour pot, or truly any will do.

I sell tons of this!

Smells awesome!

In most of my duel-named scents I mix my own, that way I can have the two scents separate in the event someone wants just a jasmine or just a vanilla (Vanilla Bake is in my regular line as is a best seller).

Just thought I'd mention this ;o)

HTH

Carrie

Thanks so much for your replys...I will check them out.

Candlelady, your mixing idea sounds good. I have Vanilla Silk and will get some Jasmine when I reorder from NG in a week or so. I have not been brave enough to try mixing anything yet, but will have to get my toes wet :)

Thanks

Kathy

I have always made by own and everybody just loves it!

I do this, too. Sounds like you're looking more for a dupe, though. But I mix CC Jasmine w/ a vanilla. I love the it, warm and inviting. I've smelled other, pre-made Jasmine Vanilla and it is different and there are lots of variants.