My second candle

Brat

Not sure why it did that, but I think it looks pretty neat anyway....

Supposed to be just plain purple, but it's got some stuff in it. What is it? I did it a week or so ago, and got the second pour done tonite with just plain white wax. I don't remember what temp it was poured at, but it was probably between 180-200....let it cool all on its own.

post-1603-139458383508_thumb.jpg

post-1603-139458383511_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like you got a mottle going on there and lots of people have been trying to get that exact look, looks real good. Nice job!!:D

Well, thanks! It was quite by accident... stinky too, I think I put too much lavendar scent in it... :tongue2: Stinks to high heaven sitting here unlit...

It's the Yaley lavendar from JoAnn's. I have some other stuff that I want to try out, but I need more wax... I got Lilac, Hazelnut, and Honeysuckle from Lone Star Candle Supply that I'm anxious to use... gonna try to get that mottling thing down, cause I think it looks pretty cool!

I told you to keep notes. Now many people (not mentioning any names)will want to know HOW you did that!!!!!!!!! hehehe BTW......how much FO did you use? Looks pretty to me. Donita

Ummmmmm most of a one ounce bottle...I didn't intend to add so much, but the bottle was slippery and fell into the pot... I had just enough wax in there to make that one little pillar:D