Woot! I made lotion too!

Angel91805

Hehehe! I'm so proud of me! After seeing Sharon's decadent looking lotion, I finally caved and ordered the Fantasy Creme Maker at OT. OMG. HOW easy was this?!?!?! This sinful looking concoction is a blend of mango and shea butters and SAO and monoi de tahiti oil. Soaks right in and is not one bit greasy! WOOT! This batch is about to be split off 5 ways, scented differently and packaged up for the family gift baskets. WOO! I'd better hurry! LOL. :P

Donna

100_0413.jpg

Um....Julie, if you need a tester, you know where to find me! :o

That looks, great, Donna! Um, you know where to find me, too! lol! :cheesy2:

You're on the permanent list, but I have to figure out how to do this first. I still want to reach in and slather some on me. Dang monitor seems to have closed the door though.

Hey, I was your secret buddy, that counts for something, right?? :whistle: That looks positively divine! I have some Monoi too! But I have WSP's Lotion & Creme Creator. I still haven't gotten to play with that stuff yet! :sad2: Maybe soon I can make my own lotion so I can stop drooling over yours! LOL Happy New Year, BTW!! :D