CS Very Vanilla vs ICS Vanilla Smoothie

blt212

No, I think it has more of a buttercream like vanilla smell. I had already tried CS's French Vanilla and straight Vanilla without much luck in C3. So far this is the best one.....I did have to wickup to get a full mp. I'm very close to ordering a pound of this one.

Now if I could only find a good blueberry, honeydew and strawberry. I order mostly from CS but have now added Bert's, ICS and TCS to my FO suppliers. I read somewhere that the Honeydew and Summer Berries from TCS was really good. I'm not good with testing samples after doing alot of research and not having them throw well.....it's not like I want to burn them either if they don't throw good :cheesy2: I have 6 of Bert's scents in various stages of testing and so far only 2 are possibles. Two more of ICS's are heading toward a positive outcome...

Watch out when you pour it- people will come flocking from all corners of the house asking "What is that deLIGHTful smell???" (that is a quote from my 8 yo ds btw). I only got 1 oz to test, and he wants me to order more NOW.

Filled the house when pouring....

-Kristi

ooo, i cant wait to use the CS Very Vanilla lol...Sunday i am gonna make some tarts using it! I hope i have great results using it as y'all did:)

No, I think it has more of a buttercream like vanilla smell. I had already tried CS's French Vanilla and straight Vanilla without much luck in C3. So far this is the best one.....I did have to wickup to get a full mp. I'm very close to ordering a pound of this one.

Now if I could only find a good blueberry, honeydew and strawberry. I order mostly from CS but have now added Bert's, ICS and TCS to my FO suppliers. I read somewhere that the Honeydew and Summer Berries from TCS was really good. I'm not good with testing samples after doing alot of research and not having them throw well.....it's not like I want to burn them either if they don't throw good :cheesy2: I have 6 of Bert's scents in various stages of testing and so far only 2 are possibles. Two more of ICS's are heading toward a positive outcome...

Blueberry Cobbler from Makes Scents in Ohio is AMAZING in my 464. It smells up my entire house like I am making muffins or something. Even fooled my hubby. I have had great luck with alot of their scents.

You should try Cucumber Melon from Bert's if you haven't already. It's awesome, a very crisp sweet smell. It's more of a cantaloupe smell than honeydew,but it's delicious! I just introduced it to my line last week and the response has been huge.

I was wondering how Bert's Cucumber Melon was.....I had received a sample from BCN and didn't really like it......I'll be reordering some of scents from Bert soon so I'll have to get a sample of this one.

Will also check into the Blueberry Cobbler at Makes Scents

Thx

Now if I could only find a good blueberry, honeydew and strawberry. I order mostly from CS but have now added Bert's, ICS and TCS to my FO suppliers.

For blueberry try ICS blueberry muffin, its a strong blueberry with very little muffin. I throws great in my C-3. For strawberry, try Peaks Strawberry, its throws strong in my C-3. You can also try Peaks Blueberry muffin, but you will get a better balance of blueberry and muffin. Peaks has a great Honeydew as well.

I am waiting for my Very Vanilla from CS to cure. It's been a week and the cold throw is fantastic. I'm waiting two weeks.. so I'll report back here next week.

I burned mine today. It is wonderful, nice scent throw. It is very creamy and buttery, I think it will sell very well.

I did notice that I need to keep the candle out of sunlight because it did discolor quite a bit while curing.