Free Sample With Purchase?

Tizimarezie

i ordered about one month ago and they said they would i added the request and what scent but never got it with my order they did ship fast and liked the frank and myrrh in soap holds scent well. the other one i will test in January. i think they just over looked the sample but is disappointing when you think you will get one.

It use to be posted on there web site (at least it was when I first started ordering from them) I dont see it now. IMO it is a good idea to send the samples, I know I've ordered some FO's that I wouldnt have because I liked the samples.

This note was on their last email:

Free Fragrance Sample

We always send a free 1oz. sample fragrance of your choice with every order. Request it in the notes box on the bottom of the Shopping Cart before you click "Continue to Checkout".

I placed two orders with them in the last month and both came with the free sample that I requested.

I just got a response from Donna at Candle Science. She said the information left in the "notes" field aren't visible to them when the order is placed by anyone who is ordering through AOL. Well, I didn't order through AOL. However, she is offering to give me two free samples with my next purchase. I'll just have to follow up my online order with an email to them to make certain they get my info.

santa roll

Sheesh!

This is the busy season so overlooking a free sample is small compared to alot of things. Just contact them and I am sure they will make it right.

:lipsrseal (God, help me behave)

Look, I just lost my baby brother to cancer in August so I'm fully aware of the magnitude of importance of other things. So, please allow me to complain about a stupid free sample that I did not get. And...oh!...if you bother to read my posts you'd note that I did, in fact, contact them.

Sounds to me like Jakalex is agreeing with you, and I agree with you too ... "overlooking a sample is small compared to alot of things." Sorry about your brother, I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

It's good you contacted them. From my experience, CS always tries to make their customers happy.

Sounds to me like Jakalex is agreeing with you, and I agree with you too ... "overlooking a sample is small compared to alot of things." Sorry about your brother, I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

It's good you contacted them. From my experience, CS always tries to make their customers happy.

Thank you Candlebuddy. I was agreeing. I guess I should have made myself more clear...other things meaning forgetting your wax, containers, etc.

If you do not put free sample in the comments section they do not automatically give you one.

I do remember having a problem a while back where I was copying and pasting the free sample scent I wanted into the comments section.

Apparently it did not show up on their end...something about the HTML codes. Once I started typing it in and not being lazy there were no problems.

I have a question.....What do you do with the free samples? I can't make shyt with mine. 1 ounce does not cut it.

I only do candles but if I test it....it needs to be tested in one setting in all sizes, kinds, etc and one ounce is a joke to me.

No disrespect to CS or any other supplier....I am just confused why people are pleased with a sample.

Different strokes for different folks. Can't speak for others, but I like them because I only make one size candle (8oz mason), and test only 2 wick sizes (my wax/scent combo usually takes either a CD10 or 12 ... if they don't work, I will most likely scrap the fo). It may sound strange to some, but it works for me.

Different strokes for different folks. Can't speak for others, but I like them because I only make one size candle (8oz mason), and test only 2 wick sizes (my wax/scent combo usually takes either a CD10 or 12 ... if they don't work, I will most likely scrap the fo). It may sound strange to some, but it works for me.

That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.