Rock Candles

I have tried to do a search several times but the page is not available(it says).

I would like instructions on how to go about making these.I likethe ones w/the poured wax in them..I have also seen oil ones but I like the wax ones.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.:smiley2:

Kimmeroo

I am curious what those look like. Do you have any pictures?

No...I could've sworn I saw them on here..someone used granite and someone else used slate...the search isn't working for me for some reason:angry2:

It looked like the flat rock was cisled out and then wax poured into them..then wicked.

I think these would be very unique for a certain show in our area for next year.

If I come aross any I will post...thanks... Kimmeroo

Yeah...I have seen them somewhere with the middle carved out and filled w/wax...i have also seen them w/votives inserted.

How does the liquid wax rock candle stand? Is it sitting on the container w/the paraffin in it? I have never seen these in person..so I am trying to picture it!LOL!

Thanks for all the replies..Kimmeroo

Mine have a glass container glued to the bottom for the oil. I have seen the tealight ones but haven't made them yet, but it can be done. I was at a wine and seafood show where crafters were selling their items and saw a vendor selling the tealight ones. That was interesting. I am still new at this since I just started making and selling them in October.